M.Sc Planning – School of Environmental Design and Rural Development, University of Guelph Canada (2005)
Research interest focuses on International development, sustainable development, water, housing, domestic energy, and youth development.
- Khudadad, N., Ali, B., & Jan, K. (2012). Measuring the impact of low carbon technologies and products on domestic fuel consumption. Renewable Energy - an International Journal, 49, 115-118
- Khudadad, N., Sultana, N., & Khan, F. (2012). Women selling and promoting energy efficient products in Northern Pakistan. Renewable Energy - an International Journal, 49, 271-274.
- Khudadad, N., & Shah, Q.A. (2008). The Impact of BACIP Energy Efficient Products on Domestic Firewood Consumption. Evaluating Climate Change and Development (World Bank Series on Development), 08, 215-235
- Aziz, N., and Halvorson, S.J. (2001). Where Women are Forbidden to Participate in Public. Gender 21, Women's Recommendations to the 2nd Ministerial Conference on water. International Information Centre and Archives for the Women's Movement, IIAV.
- Alibhai, K., Ahmad, T. & Aziz, N. (2000). Evolution of Women's Involvement in Water and Sanitation Projects in Northern Pakistan. Water Engineering and Development Center
- Aziz, N. & Halvorson, S.J. (1999). Women’s Involvement: A Switch in Thinking Hoto, Pakistan. IIED London. PLA Notes. 35, 47-51
- Halvorson, S.J., Aziz, N. & Alibhai, K. (1998). Strategies to involve women in water supply and sanitation interventions. Water Engineering and Development Center. 24 WEDC Conference Proceedings.
- Dissertation. 2005. The Impact of BACIP Physical Construction Improvement Techniques on Classroom (Cummings. H. and Afshar, F. Thesis Advisor)