Master of International Affairs and Diplomacy, M.A Environmental Policy
Environment and security policies.
1. 2015 recipient of the Appalachian Global Leadership Award
1. Cross Corpus Emotion Classification Using Survey Data. In Proceedings of Symposium on Computational Modelling of Emotion: Theory and Applications (2017) (coauthored with Armin Seyeditabari, Sara Levens, Cherie Maestas, Samira Shaikh, James Igoe Walsh, Wlodek Zadrozny, and Christine Danis)
2. Teaching Adult Ecojustice Education. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 2017 (coauthored with A. M. Dentith)
3. Review of The Roots of Ethnic Conflicts in Africa: from Grievance to Violence, ed. By Wanjala S. Nasong'o, Africa Today 62 (coauthored with I. E. Udogu)
4. Minority rights and environmental justice. In Human Rights Dilemmas in the Developing World: The Case of Marginalized Populations at Risk.
5. Adult Learning Process of Ecojustice Education. Accepted for publication (December 2015) (coauthored with A. Dentith)
6. The Penetrating Influence of Social Media in Africa's Political Landscape: A Case Study of the Global Pressure on the Nigerian Government in the Wake of the Boko Haram Mass Kidnap. Presented at North Carolina Political Science Association conference, Charlotte, February 2015